Stay in the know
Sign up to the latest Discover Bucks news.
Hear about our exhibitions, events and offers
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods, services, tickets, membership, experiences and other products to you.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Discover Bucks Museum is the trading name for Bucks County Museum Trust which is a registered charity (number 1153345) and company Limited by Guarantee (company number 8313398). Our registered address is 9 Church St, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2QP. Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery is a part of Discover Bucks Museum.
You can contact us by telephoning us on 01296 331 441 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In purchasing tickets for entry into either or both the Museum Galleries and Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery (“Attraction”) you enter into an agreement with Discover Bucks Museum, registered charity number 1153345. Please note that all ticket prices are subject to change without prior notice.
All events are subject to availability. An annual pass does not guarantee availability to Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery or Discover Bucks Museum events.
If you purchase additional products from us, or participate in events or other promotions, then additional terms and conditions may apply as well as these ones. Please check the terms and conditions for other events at the time of ticket purchase.
In purchasing tickets for entry into any of our special events (for example a behind the scenes tour), exhibitions (such as our summer blockbuster exhibitions) or activities (for example our school holiday craft activities) you enter into an agreement with Discover Bucks Museum, registered charity number 1153345. Please note that all ticket prices are subject to change without prior notice.
What happens if the event/exhibition or activity is cancelled?
If the event/exhibition or activity cannot go ahead due to government guidance, full refunds or rollovers to next year’s event will be issued.
• Tickets sold Online are valid only for the date stated upon them.
• Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• When your booking has been confirmed your tickets will be dispatched via e-mail to the e-mail address you specified. It is your responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information you have supplied to us in respect of your e-ticket requirements is accurate. The Attraction is only responsible for issuing e-tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
• Once purchased, neither the person nor Attraction for which an e-ticket has been purchased may be changed. E-tickets are only valid for the date and time (where appropriate) stated upon them.
• Payments for e-tickets are non-refundable.
• On arrival at the Attraction, the following will be required in order to validate an e-ticket purchased through this website:
A legible print-out of your e-ticket to be scanned. Although scanning from a phone screen is usually possible this cannot be guaranteed. Failure to bring a print out with you may delay the admission process. Discover Bucks Museum reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not able to validate their e-ticket in the above manner.
Cancellations must be made in writing no less than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the event. Cancellations made outside of this timeframe will not incur a Cancellation fee. The cancellation fees below apply to the whole booking for cancellations made: