Stay in the know
Sign up to the latest Discover Bucks news.
Hear about our exhibitions, events and offers
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods, services, tickets, membership, experiences and other products to you.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Discover Bucks Museum is the trading name for Bucks County Museum Trust which is a registered charity (number 1153345) and company Limited by Guarantee (company number 8313398). Our registered address is 9 Church St, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2QP. Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery is a part of Discover Bucks Museum.
You can contact us by telephoning us on 01296 331 441 or by writing to us at email@example.com.
In purchasing tickets for entry into either or both the Museum Galleries and Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery (“Attraction”) you enter into an agreement with Discover Bucks Museum, registered charity number 1153345. Please note that all ticket prices are subject to change without prior notice.
In purchasing tickets for entry into any of our special events (for example a behind the scenes tour), exhibitions (such as our summer blockbuster exhibitions) or activities (for example our school holiday craft activities) you enter into an agreement with Discover Bucks Museum, registered charity number 1153345. Please note that all ticket prices are subject to change without prior notice.
What happens if the event/exhibition or activity is cancelled?
If the event/exhibition or activity cannot go ahead due to government guidance, full refunds or rollovers to next year’s event will be issued.
• Tickets sold Online are valid only for the date stated upon them.
• Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• For the safety of all visitors and staff, daily visitor numbers at Discover Bucks Museum and Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery will be capped to facilitate social distancing. Daily caps may vary between our sites and are subject to change at any time.
• Children under 12 will not be admitted without an adult.
• Children must be supervised by a responsible adult during the entirety of their visit to The Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery and Discover Bucks Museum.
• Late arrivals will be accepted at our discretion, but session times are non-extendable and non-transferable.
• No dogs are permitted on site, with the exception of assistant dogs.
• Discover Bucks Museum reserves the right to amend pricing and opening times entirely at its discretion and without prior warning.
• When your booking has been confirmed your tickets will be dispatched via e-mail to the e-mail address you specified. It is your responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information you have supplied to us in respect of your e-ticket requirements is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing e-tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
• Once purchased, neither the person nor Attraction for which an e-ticket has been purchased may be changed. E-tickets are only valid for the date and time (where appropriate) stated upon them.
• Payments for e-tickets are non-refundable.
• On arrival at the Attraction, the following will be required in order to validate an e-ticket purchased through this website:
A legible print-out of your e-ticket to be scanned. Although scanning from a phone screen is usually possible this cannot be guaranteed. Failure to bring a print out with you may delay the admission process. Discover Bucks Museum reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not able to validate their e-ticket in the above manner.
Annual Passes last for 12 months starting on the date of your purchase.
Family or individual annual passes are available
Family annual passes are available for a family of 4 (1 adult + 3 children or 2 adults + 2 children) and a family of 5 (1 adult + 4 children or 2 adults + 3 children)
Children must be accompanied by an adult and single child annual passes may benefit from the annual pass package of the adult accompanying them.
Children under 4 years of age are able to visit the Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery and Museum Galleries for free.
Children aged between 4 and 15 years are eligible for a child annual pass or may be included as a child member under a family annual pass package.
Adults aged 16 onwards are eligible for an adult annual pass either stand alone or as part of a family annual pass
You must bring your membership card with you in order to gain entry to the Museum Galleries and/or Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery. You may visit the Museum Galleries and/or Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery during usual opening times.
Entry will only be granted to the named card holder.
Membership cards are not valid after the membership expires.
There will be an additional fee payable for entry to special events, family events and special exhibitions.
All events are subject to availability. An annual pass does not guarantee availability to Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery or Discover Bucks Museum events.
If you purchase additional products from us, or participate in events or other promotions, then additional terms and conditions may apply as well as these ones. Please check the terms and conditions for other events at the time of ticket purchase.
Cancellations must be made in writing no less than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the event. Cancellations made outside of this timeframe will not incur a Cancellation fee. The cancellation fees below apply to the whole booking for cancellations made:
4-6 weeks prior to event 30%
2-4 weeks prior to event 75%
2 weeks or less prior to event 100%