Step back in time at Aylesbury Town Council’s St George’s Day Royal Historical Fayre and Parade.
Aylesbury Town Council are excited to bring you this entirely FREE event this spring. There is plenty to see and do…
- Iconic kings and queens of the past are coming to Aylesbury! You’ll have the chance to meet Queen Victoria, King Charles II, King Henry VIII, King Edward I, Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine and Queen Elizabeth I.
- Watch the incredibly talented Unbound Theatre’s Horrible Histories performances and storytelling
- Play traditional English garden games on the museum’s lawn
- Get stuck into plenty of arts, crafts, games and activities for the whole family to enjoy in the Learning Zone – perfect whatever the weather! – including crown and bunting making for the King’s Coronation
- Can you solve the treasure trail quiz?
- Meet St George himself alongside his Lady in Waiting in Market Square before he leads our parade from 3pm.
- You’re in for a royally fantastic day out!
Join us at the Museum from 11am-3pm. The Parade will take place in Market Square from 3pm. This event is entirely free!
11:15am – Queen Victoria
11:45am – Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine
11:45am – Unbound Theatre’s Horrible Histories
12:15pm – King Charles II
12:45pm – Unbound Theatre’s Horrible Histories
1:15pm – Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine
1:45pm – Queen Victoria
1:45pm – Unbound Theatre’s Horrible Histories
2:15pm – King Charles II
For more information about the day including all activities and performance times, visit Aylesbury Town Council’s website
You do not need to book to come to this free event, just turn up, everyone welcome.
Please note the Museum and Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery will be shut for the day but there will be access to the café, gift shop and toilets.